# Dark & Light FR # Index du Forum
# Dark & Light FR #
Order français de Rage of Bahamut

# Dark & Light FR # Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Bloodrayne Pc Sottotitoli Ita ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    # Dark & Light FR # Index du Forum -> Rage of Bahamut -> Recherche de guildes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lynath

Realm: Gods
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Bloodrayne Pc Sottotitoli Ita Répondre en citant

Bloodrayne Pc Sottotitoli Ita > urlin.us/2c3qz

Last...Point...-...Graphics:...What...do...you...expect?...The...game...is...old...and...this...isn't...a...remake!To...bring...it...to...the...point:...It...is...a...cool...oldschool...Hack...&...Slay,...no...more,...no...lessI..can..only..recommend..this..game..to..those..who..played..it..back..in..the..day..and..loved..it1voteWorld....War....2....FPS....by....MarkTheMorose....MarkTheMorose....Sorry,....data....for....given....user....is....currently....unavailableJust..right..click..on..the..file..you..want..to..download..and..select..Start..DownloadAs...for...it...being...an...older...game,...newer...graphic...cards...are...so...fast,...it...causes...a...few...small...issues...such...as...rendering,...resolution's,...fast...load...times...(cutting...off...text)...Even...with...the...slight...prooblems,...the...game...is...still...play-able...(i'm...on...a...GTX...960...4gb...amp...windows...10)...on...todays...machines.Graphics:...7.0SFX:...6.5Gameplay:...8.0Fun...factor:...6.5Overall...Rating:...7.5...Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...1...of...1...people...(100%)...found...this...review...helpful...1...person...found...this...review...funny...Agent...BloodRayne...126...products...in...account...33...reviews...Recommended...17.8...hrs...on...record...Posted:...21...January...This...game...satisfies...my...bloodlust...desiresRead..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..Nyx..(..4.7..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..13..May............has....blood..........Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..BKD..(..1.1..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..11..May..Just..started..this..game..first..time..ever..game..is..dated..but..i..will..not..give..negRead....More........Was....this....review....helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....2....of....3....people....(67%)....found....this....review....helpful....Naruto-The-Fox....19....products....in....account....2....reviews....Not....Recommended....2.5....hrs....on....record....Posted:....29....January....I've....always....wanted....to....try....the....BloodRayne....game....since....I....heard....and....saw....it....on....ps2,....finally....got....my....hands....on....it....with....this....and....it's....frozen....up....in....parts....where....it....makes....it....hard....to....close....the....game....unless....you....try....restarting....the....computerMore..GOGmixes:refresh3votesThe..ride..never..ends..-..Games..with..endless..replay..value..by..MMTriggerEiren..MMTriggerEiren..Sorry,..data..for..given..user..is..currently..unavailableView....wishlist....Start....conversation....Invite....to....friends....Invite....to....friends....Accept....invitation....Accept....invitation....Pending....invitationRead..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..Terrychizek..(..0.2..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..28..April..Did..they..fix..this..game?..i..remember..months..ago..it..wasnt..working..and..it..was..a..childhood..game..so..i..was..super..saddened..at..that..but..i..read..some..comments..about..it..being..great..recently..so...did..it..get..fixed..to..work..now..?..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..GrandSilver..(..3.0..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..26..April..Oldschool..style..always..good..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..seattleboy0571..(..0.5..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..16..April..Won't..run..at..all..on..my..brand..new..gaming..pcPlease,...try...again...laterBut...why...would...I...go...out...of...my...way...when...this...should...be...a...non-issue...for...a...newly...purchased...game?...Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...2...of...2...people...(100%)...found...this...review...helpful...Kamil......5...products...in...account...3...reviews...Recommended...9.7...hrs...on...record...Posted:...11...February...Amazing...game...with...interesting...storyline...Smile...I...played...BloodRayne...on...PS2...long...time...ago,...and...this...game...really...stole...my...heart!...Unfortunately...the...steam...version...has...many...bugs...(game...freezes...and...the...voices...are...cut)...The...GOG...rayne.exe...version...solved...all...of...this...problemsBoss...fights...that...are...unintiutive...(Thinking...there...was...some...fantastic...stratagy,...when...nope...its...the...same...one...you...use...on...regular...enemies,...it...just...takes...longer...to...killUser..since..{{..user.formattedDateUserJoined..}}..Friends..since..{{..user.formattedDateUserFriended..}}..Unblock..chat..User..blocked..This..user's..wishlist..is..not..public121votesOriginal....and....Atypical....Games....by....catpower1980....catpower1980....Sorry,....data....for....given....user....is....currently....unavailableIt's..about..the..half..human..half..vampire..heroine..known..as..Rayne..who..was..raised..by..the..Brimstone..society..to..hunt..down..evil..demonic..forces..throughout..the..worldharpoonthose..bonuce..are..just..not..possible.I..played..and..completed..this..game..many..years..ago..on..console..and..it's..still..great..fun..replaying..it..on..steamYou...can't...chat...with...this...user...due...to...their...or...your...privacy...settingsAltrimenti:..Nella..cartella..outcastdatavoicesitalian,..selezionare..i..file..e..copiarli..nella..cartella..principale..(Outcast)250sgobbone..says:..Il..gioco..(ops,..il..CAPOLAVORO)..dovrebbe..partire..in..italianoView..wishlist..Start..conversation..Invite..to..friends..Invite..to..friends..Accept..invitation..Accept..invitation..Pending..invitationYou....can....change....it....in....the....optionsArticoli...correlati...[PC]...Carmageddon:...Reincarnation...(2015)(Sub-ITA)Nome...Rilascio:...Carmageddon.Reincarnation...-...(CODEX)...Genere:...Azione,...Indie...Data...di...uscita:...21/05/2015...Sviluppatore:...Stainless...Games...Ltd...Distributore:...Stainless...Games...Ltd...Lingua...Audio:...Inglese...Lingua[PC]...Sacred...Gold...(2004)(Sub-ITA)Nome...Rilascio:...sacredgold...-...(GOG)...Genere:...Azione,...GDR...Data...di...uscita:...22/10/2004...Sviluppatore:...Ascaron...Entertainment...ltdIt..doesn't..lock..the..mouse,..so..every..time..you..try..to..attack..you..actually..click..outside..the..game,..making..the..game..minimizeThere..are..2..different..types..of..subtitles:..CLOSED..CAPTION:..subtitles..that..are..added..after..the..upload..of..the..clip..and..they..are..managed..by..the..player,..which..gives..you..the..option..to..activate..them,..change..the..language,..etc,..etc,..etc&..HARD..SUB:..subtitles..that..are..embed..into..the..clip..in..the..editing..step310votes...I...like...itAdvent...Risingsgobbone's...rating:...Traduzione:...-...Sostituire...i...files...contenuti...nella...cartella..."System/subtitles"250sgobbone...says:...Traduzione:...-...Sostituire...i...files...contenuti...nella...cartella..."System/subtitles"0removeupdownAlan...Wakesgobbone's...rating:...Si...pu...installare...in...italiano250sgobbone...says:...Si...pu...installare...in...italiano0removeupdownAlan...Wake's...American...Nightmaresgobbone's...rating:...Si...pu...installare...in...italiano250sgobbone...says:...Si...pu...installare...in...italiano0removeupdownAlone...in...the...Dark:...The...Trilogy...1+2+3sgobbone's...rating:...Nella...cartella...principale,...aprire...la...directory...INDARKPlease,..try..again..laterVirgin..IslandsUgandaUKUkraineUnited..Arab..EmiratesUruguayUSAUzbekistanVenezuelaVietnamWest..GermanyYemenYugoslaviaZaireZambiaZimbabweMovie..year:=..>=!=FPS:Select23.97623.98024.00025.00029.97030.000SubtitlesFormat:SelectsubsrttxtssasmimpltmpvttUploaded:SelectToday1..day..ago7..days..ago15..days..ago1..month..ago6..months..ago1..year..agoVery..advanced..searchVery..advanced..searchUploader:User..ID::IMDB..ID:Movie..hash:Movie..ID:Watch..movies..with..subtitles..using..Open..Subtitles..MKV..PlayerI....have....a....phenom....x....3....8750....black....edition....cpu....clocked....to....3.0....Ghz....older....cpu....but....overclocked....quite....a....bitDue...missioni...a...cinque...anni...di...distanza...l'una...dall'altra...sono...in...realt...collegate...a...uno...stesso...uomo,...che...da...tempo...vaga...per...il...mondo...alla...ricerca...di...reliquie...occulte...con...cui...portare...la...Germania...a...una...nuova...era...di...dominioYou...can't...chat...with...this...user...due...to...their...or...your...privacy...settings f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    # Dark & Light FR # Index du Forum -> Rage of Bahamut -> Recherche de guildes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006